You may have seen TripSit’s Drug Combination Chart popping up at festivals and raves to help promote safe drug use and harm reduction. Now you can get your hands on your very own TripSit Drug Combination Chart that doubles as an educational resource as well as a decorative piece that can displayed to support the incredible work of the TripSit Organisation. The folded poster is machine folded into thirds to minimise creasing and will be sent in a flat envelope.
The drug combination chart provides a comprehensive list of drug combinations and their associated level of risk to help you make informed, safe decision when consuming drugs. This chart is meant as a quick reference guide and additional research must always be performed. You may wish to use the QR codes found on the chart that link to the TripSit resources for additional research. TripSit also provide a 24/7 chatroom support for drug related crises as well as drug information.
- Low Risk & Synergy- These drugs work together to cause an effect greater than the sum of its parts, and they aren't likely to cause an adverse or undesirable reaction when used carefully. Additional research should always be done before combining drugs.
- Low Risk & No Synergy- Effects are just additive. The combination is unlikely to cause any adverse or undesirable reaction beyond those that might ordinarily be expected from these drugs.
- Caution- These combinations are not usually physically harmful, but may produce undesirable effects, such as physical discomfort or overstimulation. Extreme use may cause physical health issues. Synergistic effects may be unpredictable. Care should be taken when choosing to use this combination.
- Unsafe- There is considerable risk of physical harm when taking these combinations, they should be avoided where possible.
- Dangerous- These combinations are considered extremely harmful and should always be avoided. Reactions to these drugs taken in combination are highly unpredictable and have a potential to cause death.
- Foldable TripSit Drug Combination Chart