DoseTest bottled reagents provides approximately 100 tests and is fantastic value for users who will be testing multiple samples or for those who simply wish to have extra tests on hand. DoseTest also offers a one of a kind tool that allows you to conveniently search your results online.
The Marquis reagent is used to identify MDMA and a wide range of adulterants found within Ecstasy including:
- Entactogens: MDMA, MDA, MDE
- Cathinones: Methylone, Ethylone, MDPV
- Opiates: Codeine, Morphine, Heroin, Oxycodone
- 2C-B, 2C-I
As with any drug that has such a long supply chain, Ecstasy goes through a lot of middle-people before it reaches you. That creates an awful lot of opportunities for them to cut the product with other substances until the final product is a cocktail of impurities and adulterants.
Adulterants contained within Ecstasy can have serious side-effects such as nausea, anxiety, insomnia and in the worst case, death. Therefore, it is important that you test your product before consuming so you can identify potentially harmful or undesirable adulterants.
Warning: the Marquis reagent will not test for PMA/PMMA, a substance that can be deadly in small doses so if you are after a more comprehensive test and would like to cross-check your results, the Complete MDMA Test Kit can be purchased *here*.
- Prepare: prepare a rice grain sized sample of your drug on a white ceramic plate
- Test: simply remove the cap from the reagent bottle and tilt it until a drop falls out
- Observe: watch closely for 30-60 seconds for any changes in colour or colour sequences. For example, your test may produce one colour for the duration of the test or it may produce several colours throughout the test such as yellow followed by green.
- Search: Use the online “tool” to filter your results and find out what your sample could be. You can filter the results by the reagent you used, the substance you are looking for and the colour change of the test.
- NOTE: If there is no colour change or it produces some other colour sequence not on the tool than the product definitely does not contain any of the listed substances or may be highly adulterated with one or more unknown substances.
- Each Bottle Provides 100 Tests
- 12 Month Shelf Life
- Tests for a Variety of Adulterants in Ecstasy/MDMA
- Marquis Reagent Bottle
- Storage Container
- Access to Online Results Tool
- While these reagents provide a large range of results for common adulterants, not all adulterants can be identified due to the large number of potential adulterants and new adulterants entering the market.
- Therefore, these tests cannot test for all adulterants and should only be used as a guide of what might be in your product. A positive or negative reaction for a substance does not indicate that a drug is safe. No drug is 100% safe and it is safest NOT TO TAKE UNREGULATED DRUGS.
- These kits are intended to help educate the user and to aid with harm minimisation.
- These kits can only determine the presence, not quantity or purity of a particular substance.
- We are in no way affiliated with what the end user does with this product. We do not condone or encourage the use of drugs. Always consult a medical professional or physician before taking any drugs or medication.