DoseTest bottled reagents provides approximately 100 tests and is fantastic value for users who will be testing multiple samples or for those who simply wish to have extra tests on hand. DoseTest also offers a one of a kind tool that allows you to conveniently search your results online.
The Ehrlich reagent is used to identify LSD and a range of adulterants that can be substituted for LSD:
- DOxs: DOB, DOC, DOI, DOM
- NBOMes: 25B, 25C, 25D, 25I
Because LSD is so unusual, there aren’t that many different substances that tend to be swapped in for it: the key groups you’d be looking out for are the DOxs – DOB, DOC and others – and NBOMes. By nature, psychedelics alter your reality in ways that other drugs do not so it is very important to test your tabs as adulterants can have less desirable, unwanted or dangerous effects such nausea, anxiety, insomnia and psychotic episodes. While it’s generally difficult to “rank” the different dangers posed by psychedelics, 25i-NBOMe is definitively more dangerous than LSD by virtue of being able to fatally overdose on it.
Note: If you are after a more comprehensive test and would like to cross-check your results with other reagents, the Complete LSD Test Kit can be purchased *here*.
- Prepare: prepare a rice grain sized sample of your drug on a white ceramic plate
- Test: simply remove the cap from the reagent bottle and tilt it until a drop falls out
- Observe: watch closely for 30-60 seconds for any changes in colour or colour sequences. For example, your test may produce one colour for the duration of the test or it may produce several colours throughout the test such as yellow followed by green.
- Search: Use the online “tool” to filter your results and find out what your sample could be. You can filter the results by the reagent you used, the substance you are looking for and the colour change of the test.
- NOTE: If there is no colour change or it produces some other colour sequence not on the tool than the product definitely does not contain any of the listed substances or may be highly adulterated with one or more unknown substances.
- Each Bottle Provides 100 Tests
- 12 Month Shelf Life
- Tests for a Variety of Adulterants in LSD
- LSD Reagent Bottle
- Storage Container
- Access to Online Results Tool
- While these reagents provide a large range of results for common adulterants, not all adulterants can be identified due to the large number of potential adulterants and new adulterants entering the market.
- Therefore, these tests cannot test for all adulterants and should only be used as a guide of what might be in your product. A positive or negative reaction for a substance does not indicate that a drug is safe. No drug is 100% safe and it is safest NOT TO TAKE UNREGULATED DRUGS.
- These kits are intended to help educate the user and to aid with harm minimisation.
- These kits can only determine the presence, not quantity or purity of a particular substance.
- We are in no way affiliated with what the end user does with this product. We do not condone or encourage the use of drugs. Always consult a medical professional or physician before taking any drugs or medication.