Each of our bottled reagents provides approximately 50-75 tests and is fantastic value for users who will be testing multiple substances or for those who simply wish to have extra tests on hand. The Complete LSD Test Kit includes three reagents: Marquis, Froehde and Ehrlich, providing a comprehensive analysis of your LSD. This test is used to identify LSD and a wide range of common adulterants including (check results manual for full list):
- Entactogens: MDMA, MDA, MDE
- Cathinones: Methylone, Ethylone, MDPV
- Piperazines: BZP
- Opiates: Codeine, Morphine, Heroin, Oxycodone
- DOB, DOC, DOI, DOM
- x-NBOMe: 25B, 25C, 25D, 25I
- 2C-B, 2C-I
Adulterants contained within counterfeit product can have serious side-effects such as nausea, anxiety, insomnia, and in the worst case, death. Testing will help identify potentially harmful compounds and it is therefore a must to test your product before use.
Benefits of a Complete Kit
The main benefit of using a complete test kit is that it allows you to your cross-check results with other reagents providing you with far more accurate results when compared to a single reagent test.
- Scrape or take a small sample of your product
- Apply one drop of the reagent to the sample (make sure not to touch the sample or you will contaminate the reagent)
- Observe the colour change for the next 60 seconds and compare your observation with the results chart
- NOTE: If there is no colour change or it produces some other colour sequence not on the chart than the product definitely does not contain any of the listed substances or may be highly adulterated with one or more unknown substances
- Each Reagent Provides 50-75 Tests
- 12 Month Shelf Life
- Comprehensive Test for LSD
- Cross-check Your Results with Multiple Reagents
- Marquis Reagent Bottle
- Froehde Reagent Bottle
- Ehrlich Reagent Bottle
- 3x Plastic Safety Container
- Instructions & Results Chart
- While these reagents provide a large range of results for common adulterants, not all adulterants can be identified due to the large number of potential adulterants and new adulterants entering the market.
- Therefore, these tests cannot test for all potential adulterants and should only be used as a guide of what might be in your product. A positive or negative reaction for a substance does not indicate that a drug is safe. No drug is 100% safe.
- These kits are intended to help educate the user on the variability of substances and for the purpose of harm minimisation.
- These kits can only determine the presence, not quantity of purity, of a particular substance.
- We are in no way affiliated with what the end user does with this product. We do not condone or encourage the use of drugs; it is safest to not take drugs.